- DCI core capability: data links (Network Extensions) over 'D10'
- simple and effective alternative to fibre-optics, reducing infrastructure costs and logistics load to 90%
- secure and transparent data links to 60Mbs/10kms
- 2 basic product variants: 'P4' and 'P2' (P3 is a 1st product gen)
- augmenting core capability are portable solar panels, enabling permanent operation in remote locations - see below
P3 - original product with 3 channels, ruggedised field comms system with integrated telephony,
rechargeable battery and internal keypad and display: 10Kg / 8Hrs of battery operation
P4-FD - new product generation: 4 channels, symmetric and auto bandwidth aggregating system. Up to 60Mbs/10Kms over D10 (or WD1A/TT) cables.
- field deployable, 5Kg with up to 24Hrs of battery operation
- proven performance over 13Kms distances
P2-ND - a non deployable 2 channels product: small size and weight for vehicle mount or system
P4 and P2 products are fully compatible and interchangeable
P3 to P4/P2 are interfaced over Ethernet interfaces
All configuration: (point-to-point, multi-point, mesh or ring), managed locally or remotely
- New interfaces for P2/P4
- transparent, full or partial E1 (G.703 G.704) frame transmission
- TDM modulation with P4-E1, meaning 1:1 bandwidth efficiency
- TDMoIP mapping for P2-E1, meaning lower (1:2/3) efficency
- dual SFP fibre-optic interface for P2 'hot swappable' to 2.5Gbs
- RS232 serial interface for P2 for sensors & specialised comms
- combination of SFP and RS232
- PON (Power over Ethernet for P2)
Folding Solar Panels: custom design for P4 & P3 operation in remote locations without external power generating equipment.
Suited for a wide range of Defence, Police & Emergency
- high efficiency, low reflection, light weight, water proof (IP65)
- operate under static load i.e no overload
- reverse current protection
- 6m long high efficiency copper rich power cord i.e. no losses
- Amphenol connector (MIL-C-26482) to fit P4, P3 &
- multiple integrated rigging options
- man portable model
available: worn as backpack attachment
Quality Cable Storage: portable|stackable|NATO coded
Augmenting P4/P2 capability with reusable cable storage products from a fellow Australian company: Ruslyn Holdings
Power Storage: portable|deployable|scalable|intelligent
A new development designed to reduce diesel fuel consumption used in electricity production, as well as actual power consumption to 20%. With 'smart' cables providing a range of power outputs to suit wide range of user groups and at small FOB - from 2017.
offer fast, flexible and cost effective way of extending data and voice
in rugged and isolated areas over copper cables. Ruggedised and field deployable, these products require no additional infrastructure to operate. Integrated rechargeable
battery (up 24hrs max load operation in P4s - 8hrs in P3s), telephony and direct connection of 7
user interfaces e.g. computers or video cameras, electronic sensors and
detectors, etc. Secure and transparent connectivity in any configuration (point-to-point, ring, mesh, etc.) with local and remote management. P2 is 2 channel 'miniaturised' product variant for vehicle mount and integration within other equipment: customised mounting brackets available. P4 and P2 are fully compatible and interchangeable (with P3 compatibility on the Ethernet side). Custom design solar panels eliminate power backup infrastructure for P4, ensuting its continuous operation indefinitely.
Using the strength and durability of copper cable, our patented products
provide broadband voice and data extensions over distance and in rugged
and isolated terrain - rapidly and inexpensively. This contrasts and provides a viable alternative to fibre optic cable systems. Fibre being expensive, hard to deploy and hard (impossible) to repair
Copper cable has the advantage of being stronger, cheaper
and simpler to deploy. And when damaged, can be repaired without special skills or tools "as easy as tying shoelaces".
products were originally developed in collaboration with the
Australian Defence Force and have been deployed widely by ADF since 1999'.
- All DCI products are fully in house designed, precision manufactured and supported at the highest level.
- P3/P4/P2 products are used in the C3 area as an alternative to fibre-optics or wireless. Same products have wide ranging application in areas of emergency operations; restoration of damaged communications links in disaster situations;
data links recovery and provision of voice
and data in isolated areas such as refugee camps and rural communities.
This is a sturdy and robust system, ADF proven and has a place in any
emergency situation requiring fast and effective communications.
4 panels model - 50W, 22V, 2.3A | 2.2Kg
6 panels model - 75W. 22V, 3.4A | 3.2Kg
8 panels model - 100W. 22V, 4.5A | 4.3Kg
2kW Power Storage: portable|deployable|scalable|intelligent
< new capability from 2Q2017 - built to order >